I guess I'm back

Saturday, June 02, 2018

Hey.

It's been such a long time since the last time I was here. I am not going to explain too much why I was gone because tbh I really don't have a reason to give you. But, hey, I am back! I want to try and restart this blog now that I'm currently on a gap.

My goal is to make this like my journal and write whatever I feel like sharing. I feel the need to do this because if you know me, I forget a lot of things easily. So I thought, okay I'll try and put a little bit of effort into journaling my life, I guess. Also, this would be nice to look back on after a few months or years, right?

Now that I'm back, I'm want to write about a few significant things that happened in my life in (that I could remember atm) 2017 - present on the next upcoming posts.

Fingers crossed I'd be consistent with this.

See ya later,
D.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe