62218

Friday, June 22, 2018

Hey. I've been busy so I haven't written anything in weeks sorry about that. Here's a snippet of my day today.

I just got my grad pictures as well as my alumni card a while ago and I feel so weird about it. It was the first time I stepped into my school as an MC alumna like???? I never thought I would actually miss school since I didn't really like going there lol.

After that, I had lunch and did some shopping with my best friend. It was nice because I've only been with my family these past few weeks.

There are tons of sales right now so I've been checking stuff out in different malls. I'm honestly surprised because I couldn't find anything I really like. If I do find something, my size isn't available. It's a tiny bit of a bummer but it's all good. Less gastos for me! I still did buy a few things though. Maybe I'll do a mini haul at the end of the month. Tbh, I probably won't but let's see.

Oh, I also have been listing the things I want to do before I enter the workforce. I'm for sure going to share it here soon.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe