A little pick-me-up wouldn't hurt

Friday, June 12, 2015



There are days when we all just need a pick-me-up. Something to brighten our day or give us an energy boost. 

Life is beautiful and even though I hate it sometimes, it is a gift. Nature is beautiful too. So, go outside, go for a walk or something! You can’t just lock yourself in your room and binge watch 24/7. No. You need to get yo’ ass up! (me forcing myself to not be a complete bum)

So anyway,


Here are some ideas you could do instead of being a complete bum:

  1. Like I said earlier, go outside for a walk. You could really use that breath of fresh air. Appreciate nature while you're at it.
  2. Grab lunch/coffee with a friend/s. Catch up, talk about anything. A good company can bright up any day. 
  3. Beautify yourself, for you. I do this when I feel like a 0 instead of a 10. Feeling like a million bucks is a great energy booster!
  4. Treat yo’ self. Go shopping, get your nails/hair done, or go to a spa. You deserve it.
  5. Finish a schoolwork (or something else you need to do). As much as you don't want to, you have to do it. Be productive!
  6. Tidy up your room. I, myself hate hate hate cleaning up my own room . But, I can’t deny it; a tidy room does make me happy. 
  7. Develop a healthy lifestyle and eat a balanced diet. Exercising produce endorphins a.k.a happy hormones, it helps get the stress away. + Eating healthy is great and overall just good for you. Lately, I’ve been eating healthier and I noticed that I feel more energetic. so yay!


Thanks for stopping by! Take care!

-Danielle


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe