Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer Review



Hi there!

In today's post, I come to you with a product review! As I've said in my June Favorites, the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer is currently my favorite concealer. So, I thought why not try and review it?  I've never done a review before so here it goes! 

What the site says:
It says that this is an oil-free concealer that matches skin tones for a more even complexion. The product claims to conceal redness, flaws, and blemishes. This concealer is dermatologist tested, ophthalmologist tested, non-comedogenic and fragrance-free.

Packaging:
What I really like about the packaging is that it's not round so it won't roll off everywhere.

haha it's kinda dirty don't mind that
Applicator: 
The product comes with just a regular doe-foot wand applicator


Product amount: 
.23 Fl. oz / 6.8 mL

Shade Range:
On the Maybelline website  there are 6 shades available ( 10 Light, 15 Fair, 20 Sand, 25 Medium, 30 Deep, & 35 Cafe).  Although here in the Philippines, I've noticed that there are only 4 shades available. Which are 20 Sand, 25 Medium, 30 Deep, & 35 Cafe. As of now, I only have the shade 25 Medium.

Ingredients: 
WATER (AQUA), CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, GLYCERIN, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, OZOKERITE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, METHYLPARABEN, ACRYLATES CROSSPOLYMER, ALUMINA, BUTYLPARABEN, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, TOCOPHEROL, SILICA, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA FLOWER EXTRACT), MAY CONTAIN (+/-): (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), MICA F.I.L.
Now, parabens are not really bad for you, based on what I've read. However, if you're concerned about that this does contain parabens. 

Where to buy:
Maybelline kiosks, Beautymnl, online shops

Price: 
Kiosks & Beautymnl: 299 
Online shops: it varies. But from what I've seen 300+

Coverage:
Light-Medium

Pro/s: 
  • It's thin, creamy, light-weight, does not crease (when set), easy to blend, matches my skin tone pretty well, does cover blemishes


Told you they match pretty well!
Con/s: 
It will crease and won't last that long if you don't set it with powder.

How I apply: 
I first make a small upside down triangle on my under eye area and blend it with a Real  Techniques setting brush then slightly dab the area with a beauty blender.
Tip: you can also use your fingers since the warmth of your lil fingers will warm up the product

Overall Rating:
I say, if you're ever looking for a quality concealer on a budget, I highly suggest the Maybelline Fit Me concealer :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment